Friday, December 31, 2010

Crossfit




Chris Spealler and Heather Bergeron in an Adidas commercial from the 2010 CrossFit Games
The Hive and Cross Fit Cape Ann Wish You A Happy Black Friday ...
Jon & Karen have been really busy with their new venture of creating CrossFit Cape Ann. Kind of a funny pairing of passions between Art & Athletics… we agree…but you gotta follow your passions and the process of starting the Hive has ...
The CrossFit Family | Good Times CrossFit
What happened was that we got to spend the past couple of days with our extended family, the CrossFit family. Arriving at the race I was stopped almost immediately by a member of the blue army (CrossFit Redding) whom I have met at ...
Crossfit Endurance Triathlon Training blog of Mary Stella: working ...
August (30). ► July (30). ► June (41). ► May (37). ► April (4). About Me. My Photo. Mary Stella Stabinsky: Wilkes-Barre, PA, United States: Vegan athlete training for endurance events using crossfit endurance. View my complete profile.
Thankfulness and Adios « CrossFit Works
Today, thanks to so many incredible people who have stepped in the door at CrossFit Works, I feel at home in the Sonoran Desert. My Spanish is still humiliatingly awful (I'm hoping the Sunnyside boys will fix that), ...
CrossFit Flathead: Sunday 11/28
Our Associate CrossFit - CrossFit Gig Harbor. With one year of shared experience we look forward to the future of CrossFit Flathead and CrossFit Gig Harbor working together to make great communities through stronger people. ...
CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness: Tuesday 101123
Crossfit New England has "goat days''. Goats are your weaknesses or movements you have trouble with, so sometimes I'll make up my own workout based on where my weaknesses are. For example, today I ran 400m and did 12 Glute Ham Situps 5x ...
Reflections on Crossfit Taranis Winter Challenge 2010 | Health News
Two weeks ago, I competed in my first big Crossfit competition at Crossfit Taranis. First off, I just wanted to say thank you to the whole Taranis crew for organizing such a great event. The whole weekend was very well organized and ...
Rest Day | Crossfit Endurance
11-27-2010: Rest Day. Do CFE Strength & Conditioning WOD or CrossFit Main Site WOD. CrossFit Moxie, another great turnout for a Turkey Trot. Spending the morning with family and friends, the tradition continues. ...
CrossFit Ocean City: HOLIDAY SHOPPING TIME
Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, it's time to think about Christmas with all of the shopping that goes along with it. Get your favorite CrossFitter a gift from CrossFit Ocean City. We have ball caps, t-shirts, Spunkwear, ...
“Helen” | CrossFit Scottsdale
Helen 400 meter run 21 kettle Bell swings #55/#35 12 pull ups For Time: + Bonus Round = Max Effort kb swing/pull up.